Gloss Enhancement Detail | from £170 | 1 day
The gloss enhancement detail involves a single stage machine polish using a fine finishing polish and soft polishing pad to restore deeper levels of gloss to the paintwork whilst adding clarity and sharp reflections to the finish. The objective with the gloss enhancement detail is to present the exterior of your vehicle in a nicely enhanced and protected condition, providing you with an easy to clean exterior and durable protection against the elements. Very light swirl removal + maximum gloss.
Paintwork Enhancement Detail | from £220 | 1.5 days
The enhancement detail maximizes the potential from a single stage machine polish to remove or dull down the appearance of paint swirls and general defects that are often found in paintwork. This treatment can provide a tidy enhancement for the older vehicle where it would benefit from extra time using the machine polisher, whilst also for the perfectionist with a new vehicle to remove any wash marring, light swirls, holograms or buffer trails that may have been caused through the factory/dealers. Light swirl removal + maximum gloss.
Minor Paint Correction Detail | from £470 | 3 – 4 days
The minor paint correction detail involves a two-stage machine polish using a medium abrasive compound and cutting pad to remove medium depth defects such as paint swirls, light oxidation and very fine scratches. This is then followed with a refining stage to restore the paintwork back to a deep gloss finish. This treatment will provide a major overhaul for the older vehicle and can achieve ‘perfection’ or close to perfection for the newer vehicle. Medium swirl removal + maximum gloss.
Major Paint Correction Detail | from £650 | 4 – 5 days
The major paint correction detail involves a 3-4 stage machine polish which can involve a heavy cutting stage, medium cutting stage, fine finishing stage and ultra-fine finishing stage. In terms of removing defects from the paintwork time really is the answer, the more time I have with the machine polisher the higher percentage of defects I am able to remove. Any defects that are deemed unsafe to remove will be dulled down so they are less noticeable. Heavy swirl removal + maximum gloss.
The Washing Process
- Wheels cleaned inside-out including brake calipers using a variety of soft brushes and safe wheel cleaner.
- Wheels fully decontaminated to remove iron fallout and tar deposits.
- Arches cleaned and exhaust tips cleaned.
- Door shuts and sills pre-rinsed and cleaned using a soft detailing brush and APC.
- Bodywork extensively washed using snow foam, the two-bucket method, prep shampoo and a Microfibre wash mitt.
- A soft detailing brush and APC is used to clean grilles, badges, filler cap area and window sills etc
- Two stage decontamination process to remove iron fallout/ferrous contaminants and tar deposits from all areas of paintwork.
- Snow foam wash to ensure decontamination chemical remnants are fully removed.
- Paintwork, windows and lights are clay barred to remove all final surface contamination.
- Vehicle dried using soft microfibre drying towels.
- Gaps and crevices blown dry to remove trapped water and to eliminate drips.
- Plastic trim and any delicate areas are masked using 3M tape to avoid polish stains.
- Full set of paint depth readings are taken for the paint correction services.
- Polish and pad testing to figure out the most effective combination for your paint type.
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 stage machine polish carried out over the entire vehicle with consistent IPA wipe downs to monitor the true results of correction.
- Completion of the machine polishing stages when the desired finish is achieved.
- Paintwork wiped down with IPA (isopropyl alcohol) to remove polish oils and residue to form the ideal surface for wax or ceramic coating adhesion.
Wax / Protection
- Swissvax Shield is a luxury carnauba wax enriched with none stick PTFE in order to create an ingenious protection shield for your paintwork. Thanks to the proverbial “teflon-pan-effect” dirt and insects barely can’t adhere at all to the as smooth as glass paintwork surface, keeping the daily driver protected for up to 6 months.
- Please visit the Gtechniq ceramic coatings page for further information about Gtechniq ceramic coatings.
- Swissvax Autobahn wheel wax or Auto Finesse
- Swissvax Pneu tyre dressing or Chemical Guys Matte Finish
- Plastic trim dressed and protected. (Auto finesse.)
- Windows polished. (Auto finesse.)
- Exhaust tips polished and protected. (Auto finesse.)
- Chrome trim polished and protected. (Auto finesse.)
- Plastic arch liners dressed. (Chemical Guys.)
- Detailing ‘swabery’ and tooth ‘pickery’.
- Final vehicle dust down before vehicle handover/collection.
Restore and protect your hazy-foggy headlights with our 8-step process to bring them back to new car quality
Swirl Mark Removal
We can remove the swirl marks left behind by the cheap hand or drive-thru car wash you may have visited
Fabric and Leather Protection
Re-vitalise your seats, leather and fabric needs protection from everyday UV rays and spills
Paint correction can remove most scratches from your vehicle leaving the car looking pristine once again
Engine Bay Cleaning
Eliminate oil, dirt and grime from under the hood in the safest and and most effective manner
Black Trim Restoration
Rejuvenate the black trim on your vehicle and protect it from UVA and UVB solar rays
WE ACCEPT CARD OR CASH PAYMENT